Eastward Energy is a public utility, regulated by the Nova Scotia Utility and Review Board (“NSUARB”).
On September 21, 2023 the Nova Scotia Utility and Review Board (NSUARB) released its Decision on Eastward Energy’s 2024 – 2026 General Rate Application. For more information, please visit 2024-2026 General Tariff Application – NSUARB Decision.
Below are links to the Eastward Energy Regulatory documents.
Each year we routinely file applications and reports with the NSUARB. Below are some of our recent filings:
- 2024-2026 General Tariff Application – NSUARB Decision
- 2024-2026 General Tariff Application
- Customer Retention Program – NSUARB Decision
- New Contract Approved for Long-term Natural Gas Transportation – NSUARB Decision
- 2011 General Tariff Application Decision
Visit www.nsuarb.novascotia.ca for a full list of filed applications and reports.
NSUARB Contact Information:
Nova Scotia Utility and Review Board
3rd Floor, Summit Place
1601 Lower Water Street
Halifax, NS B3J 3P6
Box 1692, Unit “M”
Halifax, NS B3J 3S3
(902) 424-4448 or